Before April 14
- Export your reading History. Your current reading history will not migrate over to the new catalog, but you can send yourself an Excel version using this handy form.
- Download your reading lists. “My Lists” in the current catalog will not be transferred over to the new catalog. Email or print your existing lists prior to April 14.
April 14 to April 16
- Bring your library card to the library! Library staff will not be able to look up your account to check out materials to you.
- Call the library to confirm that an item is on the shelf. As we transition from one system to another, results in the online catalog will not be up to date.
- Place your holds before the weekend! Library staff will not be able to place holds from April 14-April16, and cardholders will be unable to log into the library catalog to place holds themselves.
- Keep your items a little bit longer! We will automatically extend your due dates, so that nothing is due during this period.
Starting April 17
- Log into the new catalog with your existing password, entered in all CAPS, or ask library staff to help you set a new password
- Replace your existing browser bookmarks to the new catalog url.
For more information visit: https://www.catalog.ccslib.org/