Our resources can help you write a paper, learn a language, fix a car, plan a vacation, and a whole lot more. Almost all resources are available anytime, anywhere.
If you're looking for a library service, like faxing, notarizing, or test proctoring, please visit our services page.
- Must have an LVDL card to register for a course
- 100+ instructor-led online courses
- Includes Microsoft Excel, ACT/SAT prep courses, and web design
- Courses for business professionals - accounting, business law, human resources, marketing
- Personal enrichment courses such as gardening, cooking, meditation, yoga, and art
- Premiere provider of computer training video tutorials
Use it for: Computer training and learning new software
- Detailed information on businesses nationwide
- Consumer profiles to help with market research
- 2.5 million job and internship postings
Use it for: Finding a local physician or dentist, compiling a list of businesses in a geographical area market research, competitive analysis
Did you know? There are 13 florists located within a 5 mile radius of the library. Go buy someone flowers!
- College prep practice tests: ACT, SAT, GMAT and more
- Career practice tests: ASVAB, accountant, cosmetology and more
- Scholarship search and resume builder
Use it for: Boosting your ACT score, help with financial aid, preparing for a new career
Did you know? You can take practice AP tests for over 15 subjects