Research & Learn
Our resources can help you write a paper, learn a language, fix a car, plan a vacation, and a whole lot more. Almost all resources are available anytime, anywhere.
Auto Repair Source
- Instructions and diagrams for vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Maintenance schedules and estimated labor times for the most commonly performed operations in a repair shop
- Technical service bulletins and recall notices
- Easily magnify and print diagrams and images
Use it for: Vehicle repair and maintenance
Chicago Consumers' Checkbook
- Easily find ratings, reviews and undercover price research on Chicagoland services and retailers, including doctors, auto repair shops, plumbers, veterinarians, tax preparers and more.
- Advice on more than 150 topics such as finance, home maintenance, healthcare, and travel.
- Chicago Consumer Checkbook is nonprofit, independent, and provides unbiased information.
Use it for: Researching the best local services for your home, finances, and healthcare.
- Reviews, ratings and recommendations on appliances, automobiles, babies and kids products, food, and money/personal finance
- Money-saving advice and tips
- Reliable information on new and used cars
- Consumer news
Use it for: Researching products before buying, finding the best healthcare, cell phone and credit card plans
Driver's License Practice Tests
- Illinois practice tests and handbooks for car, motorcycle, and CDL
- Instant results after every questions and explanations for wrong answers
Use it for: Preparing for your Driver's License exam