If you need a place to study or to meet with a group, Lake Villa District Library has meeting and study rooms to fit every need.
- LVDL has ten study rooms that can each accommodate 4 to 5 people.
- Study Rooms can be reserved in two-hour blocks up to four times per day.
- Study Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- LVDL cardholders can reserve a study room up to 24 hours in advance.
- Non-LVDL cardholders must reserve a study room in person at the reference desks.
- Each study room is equipped with WIFI, table & chairs. Some study rooms are equipped with 48" monitors with HDMI and USB-C connectors.
Meeting and Conference Rooms
LVDL cardholders have access to the following meeting rooms:
- AS Conference Room can accommodate 5 to 12 people.
- AS Meeting Room can accommodate 10 to 36 people.
- YS Conference Room can accommodate 4 to 8 people.
- YS Meeting Room can accommodate 10 to 36 people.
- Reservations can be made up to six months in advance.
- Meeting Room reservations can be made in 1- 8-hour blocks, up to 6 reservations per month with a 16-hour per month maximum.
- Each room is equipped with WIFI, projection equipment, table & chairs.
LVDL cardholders looking for large-capacity meeting space have access to the program rooms:
- AS Program Room A can accommodate up to 66 people.
- AS Program Room B can accommodate up to 91 people.
- AS Program Room A/B can accommodate up to 156 people.
- Reservations can be made up to three months in advance.
- Program Room reservations can be made in 1-8-hour blocks, up to 2 reservations per month with an 8-hour per month maximum.
- Each room is equipped with WIFI, projection equipment, table & chairs, and a kitchenette with a sink, microwave, and refrigerator.
Please note, social gatherings, private parties and meetings involving the sale, advertising or promotion of commercial services, or those sponsored by a business firm, regardless of purpose, are prohibited. For more information, see LVDL’s Meeting Room Policy.