Research & Learn
Our resources can help you write a paper, learn a language, fix a car, plan a vacation, and a whole lot more. Almost all resources are available anytime, anywhere.
- Find people by name or phone number
- Detailed information on U.S. businesses and consumers
- 7 million job and internship postings
- Resume & cover letter templates, interviewing tips, videos, and more
Use it for: Finding a job, compiling a list of businesses in a geographical area market research, competitive analysis
- 100+ instructor-led online courses
- Includes Microsoft Excel, ACT/SAT prep courses, and web design
- Courses for business professionals - accounting, business law, human resources, marketing
- Personal enrichment courses such as gardening, cooking, meditation, yoga, and art
- Easily compose documents in categories like Divorce, Wills, Power of Attorney, Lease Agreements, Bankruptcy, Landlord/Tenant disputes and more
- Option to edit documents, print a blank version if you are on the go, or enter the required information
Did you know? The library provides free notary services. Check out the services page for more details.