Research & Learn
Our resources can help you write a paper, learn a language, fix a car, plan a vacation, and a whole lot more. Almost all resources are available anytime, anywhere.
2023 Federal and Illinois State tax forms.
- Illinois practice tests and handbooks for car, motorcycle, and CDL
- Instant results after every questions and explanations for wrong answers
Use it for: Preparing for your Driver's License exam
- User-friendly interface designed to assist consumers and small businesses in general legal matters
- Full-text legal reference books from Nolo, the nation's oldest and most respected provider of legal information
- Thousands of federal, state-specific, and multi-state legal forms.
Use it for: Getting How-To instructions for legal issues and copies of legal forms
- Easily compose documents in categories like Divorce, Wills, Power of Attorney, Lease Agreements, Bankruptcy, Landlord/Tenant disputes and more
- Option to edit documents, print a blank version if you are on the go, or enter the required information
Did you know? The library provides free notary services. Check out the services page for more details.
- Public record data for real estate transactions, foreclosures, bankruptcies and new businesses in Illinois
Use it for: Market research, competitive analysis